Industrial and Systems Engineering
Harold S. Mohler Laboratory, Room 473
200 W. Packer Ave.
Bethlehem, PA 18015-1582
610.628.1280 (Google Voice)
The best way to contact me is through e-mail (ted ‘at’ lehigh ‘dot’ edu), but please be aware that the volume of e-mail I receive is large enough that I am in danger of using up the “infinite” storage space in my GMail account :). I apologize if I do not respond and you should feel free to e-mail me again if it’s important, keeping in mind the following alternate strategies.
- If you are seeking admission to Lehigh or want information about any of our programs, please contact our graduate coordinator Rita Frey.
- If you are seeking an internship or research position with me, please consult my home page for application procedures. If I have such openings, information will be posted there. Otherwise, I don’t have anything.
- If you’re seeking help from me with any of the software I maintain or any other software at COIN-OR, I would kindly ask you to go through the feedback channels specified for the particular project about which you have a question.
- If you have question about any of the materials posted on my Web site, I will do my best to respond, but I generally do not provide solutions to any posted problems sets unless you are a faculty member at another institution.
- If you find any of the stuff here useful and want to thank me, feel free to buy me a beer!
If you would like to get hold of me by phone, please call my Google Voice phone number (610)628-1280, which should reach me wherever I am.